What is a Coffee Roaster?
- A Coffee Roaster transforms the properties of green (raw) coffee beans into roasted coffee products using heat. The roasting process is what produces the characteristic flavor of coffee. All commercially available coffee is roasted.
Is Hilltop Packs Coffee Company a coffee shop?
- No. While we do plan to hold tasting events, we do not sell cups of coffee in our shop. We sell whole bean, ground and coffee pods. All locally roasted right here in Greene County PA.
Do You Sell K Cups?
- Yes! Online and in-store
Do you sell 2lb and 5lb bags?
- Yes. 2lb bags can be bought in store and online. 5lb bags can be preordered by restaurants and coffee shops only.
Do you sell direct to customers?
- Yes. You may come into our store and purchase whole bean, ground and coffee pods (k-cups). You will also be able to buy our coffee at other local coffee shops.
Does Hilltop Packs Coffee Company offer wholesale accounts?
- Yes. If you are a coffee shop, restaurant, business, or store please checkout our wholesale account page.
How about fundraising?
- Yes. Please visit our page on fundraising options.
Do you ship?
- Yes. However, we only ship within the US.
How fast do you ship?
- Usually within 5 days of your order.
How much is shipping?
- Add items to your cart to view actual shipping fees
Is Hilltop Packs Coffee Company part of Hilltop Packs the backpacking business?
- While these are two legally separate businesses they do share some of the same owners. You can visit our backpacking website here.
How does Hilltop Packs Coffee Company source there green (raw) coffee beans?
- We use only ethically and responsibly sourced beans for our coffee. We make sure our suppliers actively monitor their supply chain.
Why does Hilltop Packs Coffee Company donate to public land projects?
- We love the outdoors and actively donate to local trails and public land projects that support backpacking, hiking, camping, and mountain biking. Our sister company "Hilltop Packs" does the same thing.